by Melanie Curtsinger, Public Relations Manager, Disney Cruise Line
I love following the #ShareYourEars posts and seeing all of the imaginative ways people are joining the fun for this awesome campaign benefiting Make-A-Wish! If you’re sailing with us soon, you won’t want to miss your chance to take photos you can only capture on a Disney cruise. Be sure to check out these cool photo spots next time you’re onboard…
1. On Castaway Cay. The envy-invoking backdrop of the turquoise waters and white sand at our private island really make those ears pop!
2. At the funnel. One of my favorite spots onboard is in front of the funnel, an iconic Disney Cruise Line locale where you can get creative with your “ears.”
3. In front of portholes. Two portholes = two ears! Head to decks 3, 4 and 5 for plenty of places to pose.
3. By the deep blue sea. Speaking of portholes, put on your Mickey Mouse ears in front of one for an artsy silhouette photo while sailing the high seas. Or simply step out into the fresh air up on deck to capture a photo with the blue ocean behind you.
5. With the big cheese. Of course, your cruise isn’t complete unless you sport your ears while posing with Mickey himself!
Now it’s your turn to get creative. No matter where you are in the world, whether onboard our ships, in our Parks or in your own neighborhood, get out and #ShareYourEars!